Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dogs


 It has been a roller coaster since I last posted.  About a month after we moved into the house my sweet puppy Deneka passed away.   She was my companion for over 10 years and it hit me pretty hard, I still miss her a lot and it can be hard to talk about it.   She was my angel.  I just wish that I gave her as much love as she always gave me.


About a month later we adopted a dog from the humane society named Remy.  A good friend of mine was fostering him and I would come over and get puppy love from him and Eric and I kind of just fell in love with him.   I know he will never replace Deneka but he has worked his own place in my heart and I love him for different reasons than I loved Deneka.  For one..while Deneka was an Angel...Remy is a Demon...a sweet demon...but a demon.  But he is just so adorable...who wouldn't love this face.



No comments:

Post a Comment